Buckinghamshire Councillor for Tylers Green and Loudwater Ward
I am grateful to the residents of Tylers Green and Loudwater Ward for giving the opportunity to work and deliver for them.
At the age of 18, I was elected to Buckinghamshire Council and I am currently the youngest Councillor on the Council. I hope to make sure that that all voices, old and young, are represented and heard.
I am a member of numerous committees. I have also been given the opportunity to serve on the Risk Management Group, which scrutinises the risk register both strategic and directorate, and the Corporate Parenting Panel. I am also a member of a rapid review for the Council's Dementia Strategy where we hope are looking at ways that the strategy can be improved so the most amount of people can receive help. I am also in charge of the Youth Priority and the Vice-Chairman for the Highways and Transport Group for the Beaconsfield and Chepping Wye Community Board.
My priorities for this year are:
- Making sure that the Gomm Valley and Ashwell Development is sympathetic to the area
- Try and get funding for a Loudwater Parking Review
- Roads and footway repairs
- Audit and Governance Committee
- Health and Adult Social Care Scrutiny Committee
- Beaconsfield and Chepping Wye Community Board
- High Wycombe Community Board
- High Wycombe Town Committee